<VV> I'm coming to the Convention on Tuesday

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Jun 22 22:46:11 EDT 2008

I have talked with my boss at my new job about Corvairs and how sad I was
that I couldn't take any time off during my 90-day introductory period to go
to the Convention.

Well, my boss just called me tonight. He said that I am scheduled to do
preventative maintenance on one of our customer's phone systems in Downtown
Ventura this Tuesday. (I just did it last week and it only took 30 minutes)
He said that he just might need to come help me and that it should probably
take the entire day to do it. He also said that I should not drive the
company truck and to drive my Corvair instead. Needless to say, I've got a
cool boss.

I hope to see many of you at the show Tuesday. I've got the bright yellow 63
Spyder with the black top & interior. If you meet my boss, tell him how cool
he is to let me go to the show.

Dave Thompson

63 Spyder Vert