<VV> I made it! I think??

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 23:29:38 EDT 2008

Well I made it also. The only problem was I left Colorado later than planned and hit Needles Calif. at 2 in the afternoon.Ambient temp was at 118. My Rampside at that temp. was not very happy (vapor locking, slight ping, etc.). And I was not very comfortable either. Decided to call it a day and found a hotel until 3 in the morning.Resumed journey and arrived at Covina Calif. about 9 AM (mom's house).Tonight, we are in Ventura and already having fun. Hoping to see you all here.
Timothy Shortle of Durango Colorado
1963 Rampside 95HP 3.55 PG