<VV> Steering Box installation

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Jun 23 05:57:10 EDT 2008

Dave,
I have installed two of them and to center it I used a pair of straight billed ViseGrips. You just have to be careful to not mash the splines on the pinion shaft.
It isn't hard to turn. I turned it all the way to the left and used a piece of tape with a line marked on it with a Marksalot pen on the housing. I then turned it all the way to the left counting the turns. Then I backed it off half the total number of turns and used the tape to mark the center so I would know if it moved during installation.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com