<VV> Using a Unisync

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 23 12:02:17 EDT 2008

Basically, you place the Unisyn over one carb running at idle. Dial the knob
untill the floating ball is in the center, and then move the unisyn to the
other carb. The ball should be in the same place. If not, adjust the idle
screws on one (or both) until the ball is centered. and the idle speed is
what you want. The crossshaft linkage should be disconnected to the carbs,
so the carbs work independant of each other.
The ball going higher in the tube indicates that carb is pulling more air
than the other. The converse is true; lower, less air.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net