<VV> Was Krager s/s now tire size

Edelstein and Payne eandp at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 24 10:13:33 EDT 2008

Joe,
     I'm running 205/50 tires on the front with a 15x7 inch rim, with a 4 inch backspacing; and 225/50 on the rear with a 15x8 inch rim with a 5 inch backpspacing on a 65 coupe that my 19 year old son drives.  The suspension is stock, and there have been no problems with that set up.  I also like the looks of it.  Much more agressive, plus it improves the cornering.  Wee'll probably do 16 inch wheels on the "real hotrod" that we're building for him. but that has a dropped suspension, so I'm not sure what will fit.

                   Travis Payne    65 Monza coupe
                   Raleigh, NC     65 500 coupe