<VV> Was Crager S/S now tire size

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Tue Jun 24 19:28:54 EDT 2008

Thanks Brian and all, keep the info coming. I thought I would talk to a
couple of tire shops when the time comes and check their recommendations
compared to what I learn from people that have done it. I can't see me going
bigger than 15 inch wheels, I'd rather have wide than tall but want to
explore different looks.

Thanks
Joe