<VV> Thanks to all, weight of oil bath oil, lower shrouds - now nomenclature

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 24 20:46:56 EDT 2008

Well, my education continues.  ggg

I didn't buy it, and there was no literature with it when I found it
in my dad's garage.  I had seen it on the Clarks' web site, but
apparently mentally added the "c" because it was SYNChronizing the
carbs.

I kind of like my name better...but if that's what the manufacturer
wants to call it, I guess I'll go along.

Stephen "getting in sync on the nomenclature" Upham