<VV> [fastvair] Convention

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 18:40:18 EDT 2008

Scotty,
    Excellent question!  Also, does anyone know  what the SUBJECTS are for
the 3 tech sessions?  These are one of the  highlights of the convention for me
and I'm always disappointed that they  sometimes receive "short shrift" from
Convention organizers.  I remember  one convention where the times were changed
so often that we missed one of the  tech sessions that we wanted to attend.
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 6/25/2008 3:01:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,