<VV> Sad Day for VirtualVairs

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jun 26 19:37:41 EDT 2008

Where was the Chairman or his designated rep from Vairorg in all this?  If
the Chairman can't be at the Convention to run the V V meeting SOMEONE is
supposed to do it, probably done through Vairorg with some recommendation
from the Chairman.

More directors and former directors on VV than in any other one group in
CORSA and nobody picked up the ball?

What's wrong with THAT picture?

hank