<VV> assistance in re. carburettor identification

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 23:04:10 EDT 2008

David.....
The # you need is on a triangular metal tab (often missing) under one of the
screws at the top of the carb.

Per "Junkyard Primer" (not always exactly right), the '65 numbers are:

7025023 - 95 man/PG, 110 man, 140 primary
       024 - 110 PG
       025 - all with CAC
       026 - 140 secondary

The number you provided does not appear anywhere on the list.

Later, JR