<VV> Sad Day for VirtualVairs

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Sat Jun 28 15:54:40 EDT 2008

I went and hung out for awhile and waited and nothing happened.

We have a meeting here everyday so I don't think it hurt us too  badly.

And Hank... Yes I did wear my "Bite Me" T Shirt in your honor.

I would have hung out longer but I had other duties that kept me  hoppin'.

Like the 162 cases of sodas and 6 cases of water I hauled in there
personally...

Amongst other things like sweetrolls, fruit, OJ, iced tea, chips, crackers
and
other snacks. The popcorn seemed to be really well received. we popped 35
pounds
and ran out around noon on Friday.

It was still fun... You make your own fun. And we had lots of positive
comments
and thank yous about how we ran the hospitality operation. We managed to
completely
avoid any health dept. interference and had a variety of snacks and drinks
available at all times.

The folks running it next year in Jacksonville were there taking notes on
how we did things.

Hope it helps them out.

Ventura is a neat town and TLATDTD (Diane) and I plan to go back for at
least a weekend
one day soon to get to enjoy it even more/

See y'all in FLA.

Tim  Abney

Inland Empire Corvair Club

In a message dated 6/26/2008 7:30:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,