<VV> Convention Photos

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 12:58:22 EDT 2008

I've noticed a number of people have been kind enough to share their photo's
taken at the convention, and I, for one, really appreciate this. I wasn't
able to make the convention (even though I was in California [Camp
Pendleton] the week before) and seeing these photos really helps me get over
the regret of not being there.

On that note, and I'm just asking a question here; How difficult would it be
to have the CORSA website host some of the convention photos? I realize that
photographs, especially high resolution photos, eat up disc space, and this
could be a limitation to how many photos can be hosted. Allowing members to
upload their photos from the convention would be a benefit to those who
couldn't make the trip. Might also help with membership if people could see
the wide variety of cars (and trucks, and buggies, and aircraft, etc.) that
are out there.

If there's concern about photos being posted before the Communique comes
out, well there shouldn't be. People are doing it already, but their using
non-CORSA web sites to do it.

Just a thought.
--

George Jones