<VV> Convention results

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 15:28:12 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/29/2008 11:45:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
flat6vair at comcast.net writes:

It was a  cool convention.  temps were in the high 60s, with a cool breeze
from  the ocean.  Still, the guys from Washington and Canada were seeking
shade,  while I, from central Illinois,  was seeking the sun for  warmth.
Must have been just right.

Hey Tim,
    How come "temps were in the high 60s" at the  Convention but the track
guys report temps over 100 deg??   Where was  the track - Death Valley?  Or
where was the Convention?  At the top of  a mountain?  I'm just not familiar with
states where the temp can vary 35  degrees from one location to another in the
same state.  But then I'm in a  relatively small state - NJ.<GGGGG>
    Glad you guys had a good time.
    Frank "stay at home"  Burkhard