<VV> Convention results

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Sun Jun 29 18:03:47 EDT 2008

John Medley warned all of us it would be cool --  Ocean breeze,  current from Alsaka.  It was nice.   I refused to wear a jacket (silly pride),  but admit to wearing multiple shirts for the beach party.

Track guys were inland,  over and around the mountains.  It usually is close to the same temps around here too.  maybe 5-8 degrees diff from the north Chicago to the south St louis.

tm