<VV> Muffler mismatch?

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 1 01:10:11 EST 2008

I just measured the log on my car and the donut that I ordered to
reinstall the mufflers after installing the factory hangers.  The log
outlet measures 1 3/8" inside diameter and the outer most seal is 1
3/4".  The donut, which fits perfectly in the exhaust pipe that mates
with the log and leads to the muffler is 1 1/2" inside diameter and
2" outside diameter.  I would assume, now, that I have 110 logs mated
to 140 pipes, unless I'm missing something.

Stephen Upham