<VV> PG Cable

ssmyers at adelphia.net ssmyers at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 1 07:30:55 EST 2008

I have seen heat shrink tubng with a heat activated sealant applied to the ID that is used to seal underground eletrical connections. If it will fit over the end of the cable , it can be shrunk down with a heat gun. I don't know how the sealant will hold up under the fluid or he temperature but if it works it would make for a clean looking repair. They usually can take some decent temperatures due to the temp rise potentail in an electrical connection and UL requirements etc

Any profesional electrical supply place should have it.

Scott Smyers