<VV> Sand blast cabinet - glass extender

djtcz at comcast.net djtcz at comcast.net
Sun Mar 2 19:39:20 EST 2008

snipped and bottom posted

From: "Jim Bannister" <jimster1 at earthlink.net>
Subject: <VV> To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>

............... It's kind of a Braille operation now as the window is thoroughly
etched by the sand and impossible to see through.  Does anybody have a
suggestion for glazing material that would resist being etched by the sand
better than the standard hardware store plastic? ............
Jim B.

A clever fellow I worked for once modified his blaster to accept some standard size of window glass. He put (the original?) safety glass on top of it, so the operator was protected fully.

I've seen some that mount something like window screen an inch or so below the glass.

--
Dan Timberlake