<VV> Clutch problem

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 3 01:52:58 EST 2008

We seem to have the clutch problem solved for now with adjustment. We
now need to get the engine running to find out if we still have a
problem. At least now the starter will stay engaged with the ring gear.
I hope I didn't sound like I was blaming Lon's parts as being the
problem. I was only trying to point out that everything was newly
purchased together and not a mix of old pieces. I just did not expect so
much of a difference from used parts to new parts and I had not closely
supervised the initial assembly. Thanks for all of the help.

Mike Kost