<VV> Clutch problem

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 2 20:21:24 EST 2008

The car (and transaxle) are `65. The flywheel & pressure plate are
definitely late. We did check to make sure the clutch is in right.
Taking measurements comparing what came out and what went in came up
with a 5/32" total difference from the old setup and the new setup. The
clutch disk is 1/16" thicker than the old one. The new pressure plate
was 1/32" less from the mounting surface to the friction surface and the
flywheel was 1/16" less from the mounting surface to the friction surface.

Mike Kost