<VV> March Communique

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sun Mar 2 23:18:59 EST 2008

This is not a thread to mention wheather you have recieved yourThis is not a thread to mention wheather you have recieved yourThis is not a thread to complain if you haven’t received your Communique yet.  I’m a CORSA Director.  Directors get a first class copy which came Saturday.

I’m just impressed the tech tips this month are awesome as well as the articles.   If there is a weakness is the Directors column that I wrote.  Please read the candidates for the BoD statements and give them your votes.  If you haven’t done so, fill out the survey on the dust cover of last months Communique and send it in, especially if you are in the west (the central and east have about 2x the number of responses as the west).

Dennis Pleau

CORSA Western Division Director