<VV> [fastvair] Michael's Race car

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 23:20:17 EST 2008

In a message dated 3/2/2008 1:11:30 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
levair at aol.com writes:

???  Carburetion is by a?GM Quadrajet (1/2 the weight of a Holley) which is
center  mounted via a 6 tube/plenum intake system which is the most naturally
aspirated system cfm available. We tested back to back with 3 bbl  Webers.?

???  Fluwheel is by Jeff Rapp and is lighter than a Dale. We don't use solid
flywheels due to crank breakage.

Warren,
Please consider doing a separate write-up on these two subjects. There are  a
lot of us that would like to know more about your six-tube system and why you
 are concerned about using a solid flywheel.

Thanks......

Regards,
Bob Helt

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)