<VV> no electrical power

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 17:42:43 EST 2008

It's not a poor design. Rather, as previously stated, I have had no problem with it. It does just what it was designed to do. Personally, I'd think that a metal screw into a metal retainer would corrode and be MORE  of a problem than the metal-into-plastic design we have. And FYI, I've seen this kind of terminal junction block design on other cars. You just haven't been around the block enough times, I guess.

Sure, it can sometimes get broken, by Mr. Brutewrench. But in that case, it needs to be maintained (replaced) just like anything else that has been brutalized into disrepair. No, the only thing that is "horrid" in this instance is the owner/mechanic. Maybe we ought to call you that "horrid car title holder thingy." LOL

-Mark

Sure! But whatever you call it, the horrid nature of it MUST be reflected in
its name! <G>