<VV> Terms most foul, was: Plastic thingy

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 17:25:30 EST 2008

Good for you, Bob!

Yea, Cal does tend to get a little long-winded. And sometimes doesn't quite
hit the target even then. Now if only I could get him off of "rear
windshield" and "green-gold". Eeek! Like a fingernail across a chalk board.
Told him once that whenever I see those terms in his catalog, I just want
to walk up to him and slap him into the next county. LOL

-Mark