<VV> No Parts Vending in Communique

Keith Hammett keith.hammett at stainlessfab.com
Thu Mar 6 08:49:09 EST 2008

With the recent article in the Communique about not being able to take
your used parts, Corvair, NOS parts etc. with you to the Corvair
playground in the Sky, maybe I will have a better shot at obtaining some
parts that I need after the article is read.  Please go read it and come
back to this email, it might just save you!  I am looking for the engine
seal to body retainers (both left and right side, attach to body hold
seal up) for a '62 Rampside.  Does anybody have some they would like to
leave here on earth and put towards getting another vair on the road?
Or does anybody have a drawing with measurements so I can make up a set?
Maybe pictures with tape measure showing different measurements?  How
about somebody to run along and hold the seals up for me?  Guess I could
go the possum lodge way and use duct tape... All suggestions or actual
parts welcome!

Please contact Keith Hammett

khammett at stainlessfab.com

Willard, Missouri