<VV> Terminal block, Not a: HRPT

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 12:32:16 EST 2008

It's OK, you can call me John! :)

So, what sort of maintenance is required on a terminal block? Generally,
NONE! What sort of abuse? Driving the car?

Note this design was abandoned LOOOONG ago because it was.... (drum roll
please!!) failure prone! Again, steel screws into plastic threads is considered
to be a poor design for any electrical connection, especially a high current
one, where these threads are required to keep things tight.

In a message dated 3/6/2008 12:01:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,