<VV> Gas tank sealing

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 15:20:08 EST 2008

My take......

Since you have the tank out, seal it.  This will serve to keep you from
(likely) ever needing to do the job again.  If you don't seal it now, you
could be looking at another removal in a few years.

Fuel Stabilizer (any brand will do), yes... use it during lay up periods.
Also, after putting it in the tank drive around for a few miles in order to
get it up to (into) the carbs.

Later, JR

CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110