<VV> vairy 8

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Mar 7 05:15:50 EST 2008

> From: "werp knarly" <werpknarly at centurytel.net>
> Subject: <VV> vairy 8
> >
> any new vairy 8's out there?
>
> the last on i found was a orange flame one with batista (sp?)
>
> look like i have 9 different colors
>
> have to do something when its 20 degrees out and you have a convertable...
>
> thanks
> joe

The Batista Vairy 8 is pretty hard to come by.
There was also a limited distribution white one that was included only in a
track set.
Curves I think.
On e-bay, from time to time there are some custom ones people have made and
sold, including Convertibles, and recently I aquired one that has had the
nose stretched like a Funny Car.

Have you found all the Johnny Lightning Corvairs?

Gary Swiatowy