<VV> Convertible Tonneau Cover Question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 22:47:32 EST 2008

The VERY FEW times that I've had the top boot out of the rail, I always
found it easier to reinstall with the top in a partially up (say 15% or so)
position.  On a difficult one, it might be helpful to put a bit of liquid
dish soap in the slot.  It would also be helpful to have a helper so that
one can pull and one can push from the opposite side of the car.

Later, JR
CCE CORVANANTICS SCG CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140