<VV> Terminal block, Not a: HRPT

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 7 11:07:51 EST 2008

Here we are again, Roberts. Back again at the same old issue. Ralphy complained that the EM's swing axle design was a "bad design", and that the proof of that was the upgrade in the late model's suspension. You are using the same logic, that a later improvement proves that the earlier design is defective. Under that logic, Corvairs themselves are defective, in so many ways, simply because automotive technology has surpassed Corvairs in many areas. Viton is just one of them.

No, it's your logic that is faulty. Not the OEM late model terminal block.

-Mark