<VV> Not expected to last

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Mar 7 16:25:51 EST 2008

The LM Corvairs actually had quite a bit of galvanizing.  For example,
the rockers on my '65 are galvanized and are still quite rust free.
They cars ten certainly didn't have the level of rust proofing that
today's cars do, but they also weren't expected to last as long as
today's cars.

Dave Keillor