<VV> Dual Master cylinder on FC

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 8 13:26:07 EST 2008

I am getting ready to install a dual master cylinder kit I purchased from Dave at "The Source" as well as replacing all my brake lines.I just don't feel that safe using a single master cylinder in the hills and mountain passes we have in SW Colorado. Do I need to remove the fuel tank? I have a PG and my fuel tank does not have the hole through it.Should I be replacing my brake "tees"? Neither of the two have ever been changed,nor have lines ever been removed from them for that matter. Any tips are appreciated.Thanks to all for an informative forum.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado.