<VV> Dual master Cylinder on a 66 Corsa

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Mar 8 13:44:05 EST 2008

Just order the kit from our suppliers. I've done more than a couple with
the kit. Early (62-64) and late. Instructions are included so it becomes
an easy task. No gathering parts from several sources and wondering
where they go. Sure it takes the mystery out of the project, but most of
us are willing to give up the unknown. gggg

Frank DuVal