<VV> Dual Master cylinder on FC

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Mar 8 13:47:54 EST 2008

On the cars here in the east I work on, I replace evry steel brake line.
On the Texas sedan I bought, I found myself wondering where I was wasing
my time as the lines looked so good. But I feel beter having replaced
them. Brass fittings? I've only changed them as a result of damage like
cross threading. They never corrode in typical use.

I usually loosen the gas tanks to replace the lines above them, not
remove the whole tank. FC? Been too long, memory too short! ggg

Frank DuVal