<VV> FC Dual Master Cylinder

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 16:15:50 EST 2008

I will be upgrading my '64 Greenbrier to a dual master cylinder when I
overhaul the brakes this spring.  Do I still need to wack the frame rail to  make
one fit or do the new kits fit in place of the old master cylinder.   Any
personal experiences would be appreciated.  I'm putting on new brake  drums at the
same time.  All the steel and rubber lines have been  replaced.  I'll just be
flushing the system and replacing with new fluid (  I still use DOT 5).

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Washington DC Suburbs
'64 Brier