<VV> FC Dual Master Cylinder

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Sat Mar 8 17:24:42 EST 2008

I just installed a dual MC in my '62 Rampside this summer.  The kit from
Clark's was easy to install.  Unbolt the old MC and old steel line back to
the T, bolt in the new MC and attach the two new steel lines back to the T,
along with the fittings supplied with ther kit.  Fairly straightforward.

- Steve B.