<VV> Day two in Cairns - AUSTRALIA - Little bit vair

sethracer at aol.com sethracer at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 07:11:40 EDT 2008

Well - we got a Hot air ballon ride early - and I mean early - this morning. Wake up call for the ride out was 3:45 AM. I will post a photo when we return. One of the other guys on the balloon is a drag racer from Adelaide. He likes older GM hotrods and watches SPEED TV.? He is still pissed that Melbourne stole the Grand Prix from them! I told him about the Corvairs and he, at least, didn't fall asleep! Later today, toured Botanical Gardens, and fed mosquitos - out of our hands! The back of them, anyway. Saw some magnificent Aussie cars, including the Holden that is our later GTO and the New G8 Pontiac (Holden equivalent) It will be good for Pontiac.? - Seth Emerson (now seasoned Aussie tourist)?