<VV> Importing corvair from Canada ??

Robin Lawson swede_33 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 18:38:57 EDT 2008

Thanks all for all your helpful replys. Shortly after I posted the message, the seller ended his ebay auction. It was for a Corsa set up for autocross. He had said he would end the auction early if he sold it locally. (I am almost ashamed to admit that it was an ebay auction). So I guess I won't be getting to use all of your helpful advice. One thing I did notice on ebay was that there were a couple of guides written by users all about importing cars from the US into Canada but nothing about importing from Canada to the US. Thanks again for your help.