<VV> Radio Speakers

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Mar 10 21:00:42 EDT 2008

Back in the "old" days of the early 80s I put several 6x9 speakers in
early and late models by modifying the speaker bracket. Flattening it
very much. IIRC the speaker with the big magnets (common in early 80s)
still pressed hard against the radio. A real shoe horn fit. Luckily the
magnet held the speaker in place on the radio top.

Frank DuVal