<VV> New Corvair Owner in IN

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Mar 11 12:57:47 EDT 2008

Group
    Just sold some weatherstrips to Richard Anderson. Lives in Pendelton IN, and has a 65 Monza that sounds like he should have paid about 5K for it.  I won't tell you what he said he paid, but it was a lot less.  Sounds as if he got him a good'un.
It's a running driver, and he's just looking to improve the paint and interior right now, as the rest still looks pretty good.

I'll be sending him links to all the basic References and he's interested in the Basics Book. He restores other cars as well --Camaros and suchlike, but this is his first Corvair, and any CORSA members in his area  may want to give him a shout at

rwa4100 at aol.com.

I invited Richard to sign on to V V for any specific advice.

Best Regards
Hank