<VV> Worlds Fastest VC Racer

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 11:28:45 EDT 2008

How did that happen?  Must have been in the fun runs?  I heard Spike Jr was put out in the 1st round by one Ellison.. then in the 2nd round by another Ellison.

You should have signed... "Home, licking my wounds"Barry Ellison (smiling the whole time)
Smitty Said...
couple of innovations to mine. Saturday night at the banquet we had it out. The Angel beat Spike by a foot easily. I didn't want to beat her anyway. Who wants to be "Queen" of the Valve Cover Racers anyway. (Snif)