<VV> Worlds Fastest VC Racer

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Tue Mar 11 10:35:46 EDT 2008

Smitty Says:  Been back from the Show at Myrtle Beach a couple of days and finally have things put away again.  Nice show and as always, Nice people.  I enjoyed the fine show cars and the daily drivers as well, all lookin good on display.  George Jones and I flat towed the Clubs Raffle car to the show to peddle tickets.  Did real well I might add.  The CPF will have quite a few more dollars to play with when this is all over.
  I have been working on the Worlds Fastest Valve Cover for several months and after some false starts finally had Spike Jr ready to show his stuff at this event.  I used every secret that I knew was built into my wife's Corbair Angel and added a couple of innovations to mine.  Saturday night at the banquet we had it out.  The Angel beat Spike by a foot easily.  I didn't want to beat her anyway.  Who wants to be "Queen" of the Valve Cover Racers anyway.  (Snif)