<VV> Towing a 4-speed

Spencer Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 23:14:50 EDT 2008

Ken,

I flat towed a '66 CORSA (convertible) from Estes Park Colorado to Green
Haven NY with no Problems. I never started the engine. It was 1971 and I
went as fast as my Greenbrier would go but probably not more than 60 MPH
except down hill. I still have it and the transmission is quiet and works
fine.

Spence Shepard