<VV> looking to buy a restored corvair

Ray reray at echoes.net
Wed Mar 12 15:10:18 EDT 2008

Greetings folks,

     I have just decided to start shopping for my next Corvair.  I am looking for a fully restored (local show quality, not concours) late model coupe (no convertibles).

     Fuel efficiency is a priority.  I would think a 95 horse car with a standard trans would probably be most efficient (regular gas plus decent mileage), but I would like your input on that.

     I require that the car have nice straight bodywork, reasonably recent weatherstripping, fully rebuilt suspension, and good heat.  The interior may be black or blue, exterior color I'm flexible.

     I have searched through the Corvair site mash site and haven't found anything that attracted my attention, so if you or someone you know is looking to sell a nice restored vair please let me know!