<VV> Nneed your help with some part numbers or Wnat to by a book from you

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 18:17:44 EDT 2008

I have two different Corvair Parts and Accessories catalogs.

One original and one reprint, both are later editions covering all years
60-69 but I find that many of the part numbers have been dropped or the
original part number replaced with the acceptable later part number.

Example...No listing for 61-63 Rear air grills, just the 64 style as a
common replacement for all years.

I want to buy your P&A book or pay you to scan/email or copy/mail some pages
for me...

My problem is that I trying to find Seatbelt part numbers for 61-64 Corvair
Seatbelts based on colors but my editions do not list and 60-63 belts and
the 64 belts are all 65 and later standard part numbers.

I need someone with a Part and accessories catalog from around late 1963 to
early 1965 to scan the section on seatbelts.

It will be in Group 14, most likely around 14.8 something.

If anyone has a 1967 era edition, I would also like to verify the 66 options
also....

Please help....

I need part numbers for 63 and 64 original part numbers.

Rick Loving