<VV> fumes in car.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 13 23:13:53 EDT 2008

If you have a head gasket leak, that will normally make a chirp-chirp sound.

I believe that you have an exhaust leak, but more likely at the exhaust
stack(s) - either a rusted out stack or a poor seal at the exhaust manifold.

Later, JR
CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140