<VV> Downtown Atlanta Tornado/Wind shear/ Yes Corvair

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Mar 15 07:50:36 EDT 2008

I love my mountains!
All the turbulent weather we have had has hit here very lightly in cluding
not much snow. The Kanawha Valley is protected on all sides by the hills. If
you live at the mouth of the holler (hollow) you will get some flooding.
Took the 67 convertible out for a short drive before it rained yesterday.
When I first fired it up I tried to get it out of the garage before it stunk
up the place with exhaust fumes. It was not warmed up but it left a six foot
or so trail of tranny fluid out of the garage then quit. I let it sit
running in neautral to warm up. No more leaking anywhere. I checked it after
my run and all was normal. Any guesses as to why it peed a small amount?

Rick Norris
67 Royal Plum
Convertible 110 Auto