<VV> Downtown Atlanta Tornado/Wind shear/ Yes Corvair

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 15 08:57:49 EDT 2008

I had this happen (peeing tranny fluid) on a '64, years ago. Coming out the
converter housing. This was from a COLD startup, and idling a few minutes.
Never happened again; assumed a leaking torque converter seal, but why
didn't it leak again?

harry yarnell
poohbah of Perryman
perryman garage and orphanage