<VV> exhaust pipes

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Mar 15 09:47:55 EDT 2008

I've run them straight out the back on a couple of lates.  One didn't
matter, but one did have the heater in place.  No issue according to
my CO meter, the flow over the lid keeps the fumes out.  Now, if the
engine lid gasket is missing, then maybe this would be an issue.
Certainly given that you can smell the fumes suggests a engine leak
inside the shrouds.

--Bryan