<VV> CORSA

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Mar 15 13:59:22 EDT 2008

You ask if local club presidents know who is a CORSA member.
Probably not......................
For starters, the current NFCC president is not a Corsa member.
We did this discussion at our last meeting.
Out of 9 members present, 5 were CORSA members, 4 were not.
I send out the newsletter, current membership around 50.
None of us have a clue who is and who is not a CORSA member.
We have members we have never met. So never asked them.
Most likely joined for the info, but distance from the meetings keep them
from being active.
Their dues cover postage.
We have members who we see maybe once a year, if that.
We have "honorary" members. We consider them members as one is a widow of a
former member who we consider her as a member but do not charge her dues. We
have others who have retired or sold their vairs, or moved away. who we send
newsletters to to keep them in touch.
Some of these people do not derive any benefit from CORSA.
As a chapter, we may get their dues, or serve them out of a sense of
loyalty.
Your reply stinks of arrogance!

By the way, we have some members, yes active ones. Who would leave the
chapter in a heartbeat if CORSA membership became mandatory.
Because frankly.........CORSA at one time or another has PO'd them.

The world does not revolve around CORSA.
and it is not about the cost of a tank of gas, maybe its about not giving
one red cent to someone they do not beleive in.

I have been a member for many years, and I have seen plenty of the bad,
along with the good. And beleive me, even the BOD members in the past have
cast CORSA in a bad light. By words, and actions.

Gary Swiatowy