<VV> Possible Answer Re: Basic Mechanics (No Specific Vair content)

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 18:04:20 EDT 2008

Scotty,
    Maybe you're simply using way too much water in  your water injection
system!<GGGGGG>
    Seriously, in cold weather, when a cold car is  started, the water vapor
in the exhaust partially condenses to a white mist as  it's exiting the
exhaust pipe.  You get about a pound of water vapor for  every pound of gasoline you
burn.  (And that's with NO water  injection).  But after the car is driven
awhile, the visible white mist  should disappear as the now hot water vapor will
dissipate before it can  condense.
    Wait till we get hydrogen fueled cars.  For  every pound of hydrogen we
consume, the hydrogen engine will produce EIGHT  pounds of water vapor.
    Frank "full of facts" Burkhard

In a message dated 3/14/2008 6:07:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Scotty  Grover